MindSpan Health Leadership Programme
Based on years of continuing research we believe that is impossible to be a great leader of other people until you first lead yourself well.
This unique programme develops the ‘self leadership’ of participants to enable them to lead others more effectively, to include managing those above.
Supporting the NHS Performance Framework, each participant will utilise the MindSpan Health PDP Diagnostic tool, allowing them to create their own appropriate performance goals. The programme will empower managers to recognise good stress/bad stress, manage change effectively, increase and maintain staff engagement even at times of severe pressure, deal with difficult people, and perhaps most importantly have grace under fire!
We believe it is important for them to be transparent by operating to clear and pre-determined performance measures; to be consistent, promoting a uniform approach within the organisation, at different levels of the system, and across different disciplines and to be proactive in identifying underperformance at an early stage so that it can be swiftly addressed.
The following key events are attended by participants…
Stage 1: 1 x two-day group session
Stage 2 (4 weeks after stage 1):1 x one-day group session
Stage 3 (quarterly after stage 2): 3 x half-day group sessions
- Create their own MindSpan Health personal development action plan utilising our unique performance diagnostic tool
- Be clear about what they want and what they don’t want
- Know how to effectively initiate and work with change successfully
- Be able to engage and inspire others by being more inspired themselves
- Know how to take more control in situations even when they feel they aren’t in control
- Lead with stature rather than status
- Know when to ‘let go’ and stop being a ‘control freak’
- Be more fulfilled and less stressed
- Develop a psychology that helps them solve problems more easily and achieve desired outcomes
- Be able to lead themselves effectively so they can lead others more effectively…SELF LEADERSHIP