MindSpan Health Return to Work Programme
Primarily for those members of staff who are on Long Term Sick leave; designed to aid an early return to work and significantly their subsequent work/life management thereafter. The programme commences after the first month of sickness absence and continues until their return, which in most cases can be by month two.
It is particularly invaluable to those who suffer from or are absent due to work related stress.
Working independently but in compliment to Occupational Health, participants are empowered not only with confidence, but the skills to be able to positively deal with their day to day work challenges. Participants are given an initial whole day group session, this then being followed by two half day weekly group sessions and a 1-2-1 coaching session to aid sustainability of positive changes. Prior to their return they are offered an important team session to include other members of the team they are due to return to. This being essential where bullying/harassment issues have been evident.
It is the way we think about thinking about returning to work which makes the difference!
The following key events are attended by participants…
Stage 1: 1 x day group session
Stage 2 (1 week after stage 1): 1 x half-day group session
Stage 3 (1 week after stage 2): 1 x half-day group session
Stage 4 (1 week after stage 3): 1-2-1 coaching session
Stage 5 to 8: Bespoke monthly interventions as necessary to promote return to work
- Engage in our unique MindSpan Health RTW stress/life audit
- Recognise the source of their stress and experience less of it
- Empower feelings of personal value
- Feel more in control of their lives and deal more positively with difficult people and situations
- Grow their personal confidence and be able to behave more assertively
- Learn strategies that enable them to perform, manage and succeed
- Experience fulfilment in a changing world
- Gain clarity about what’s really important to them and what they really want
- Be able to spend their most valuable resource, time, more